A section-wise commentary tracing the development of the Advocates Act, 1961, in a lucid and comprehensive manner.
• Covers the latest case law and legislative amendments
• Includes suggestions on improving the law regulating the legal profession.
• Analyses the effect of international treatises affecting the legal profession in India.
• Contains Latest Bar Council of India Rules such as the All India Bar Examination Rules,
2010, the Advocates Welfare Fund, 2001, the Bar Council of India Inspection Manual, 2010 and the BCI Education Rules, 2008
• Also covers the Advocates (Right to Take up Law Teaching) Rules, 1979 and the codes of conduct governing advocates in other parts of the world such as America and Europe.
Standard Reference for
Advocates, Judges, Academics, Law Universities, Libraries of the Bar Councils of the States and the Bar Council of India, Members of the Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) and various High Court Bar Associations (HCBA), Law College libraries, Libraries of National and State Judicial Academies, Officials of Central and State Government Law Departments, Law Firms, Professors of Law
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)