The Concise Law Dictionary is a handy and compact single volume law
dictionary that provides accurate meaning of legal terms, and other
words and phrases commonly used in the various fields of law. The
present edition includes judicial interpretations from the latest landmark
as well as other important decisions of the Supreme Court and the High
Courts. A novel feature of this edition is the inclusion of terms and
phrases related to the emerging areas of law such as Information
Technology, Intellectual Property Rights, Alternate Dispute Resolution,
Cyber Law, Forensic Medicine, International Trade and Commerce.
It retains its basic coverage of:
- statutory and judicial definitions of key standard legal words, maxims and phrases;
- terms from specialised areas of law;
- special terms relating to customary law;
- words peculiar to Hindu Law, Mohammedan Law and the other personal laws;
- words, phrases and expressions which are peculiar to English Statutes, decisions and treatises that have made their entry in Indian legal literature.
This dictionary is an ideal reference for legal professionals, judges,
jurists, academicians, students as well as aspirants for competitive
examinations such as judicial services, civil services etc.
For customer support, please contact:
Tel: +91 12 4477 4477
Airtel : 1800-102-8177 (Toll Free)
BSNL : 1800-180-7126 (Toll Free)